Updated June 22, 2018
Who is the controller of my personal data?
The person controller for the processing of your personal data is the company INDIDESK, S.L. (“INDIDESK“), a Spanish company, with corporate adress at Calle Manzanares 4, Madrid Rio Spaces, Oficina 208, 28005 Madrid, and provided with NIF B-87860599.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For which purposes will INDIDESK process my personal data?
We will use your personal data for, as appropriate, depending on the type of personal data that you consent to communicate through the prior express check of the specific box, what you reasonably expect to obtain from us in that respect or the service contracted, one or several of the following purposes:
- Manage the registration, modification, termination of the user’s accounts; manage their subscriptions or additional services contracted.
- Manage any type of query, claim, question or need for information that could be necessary to carry out, either from our “Support ticket” form, or through our corporate email addresses or our social networks.
- Send through email, the Website, or through another digital media, offers, circulars, newsletters, information about our company or the INDIDESK network, and valuable contents (reports, publications) and / or updates of our services that we consider to be of your interest.
- Send through email a reminder in order to complete your subscription, in case you have not done it but you have completed the first step.
- Evaluate the performance and productivity of the Users in order to identify and implement improvements.
- Manage your profile in the corresponding selection process, in case you had proceeded to send us your CV.
- Perform non-invasive statistical analyzes and market studies that allow us to improve our services and technology.
How many time will INDIDESK keep my personal data once the purpose for its processing has been fulfilled?
We will use your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described in point 3 above. After this, and as long as you do not exercise your right to erasure, we will keep your personal data, with the required security measures and blocked in a pseudonymized manner, for a period of one (1) year in the case of selection processes, and for six (6) years in the rest of the cases, after which we will proceed to eliminate them from our information processing system.
Does INDIDESK make an automated processing or profiling activities with my personal data?
Yes, we inform you that, in order to carry out the processing / s for the purposes/s indicated above, we can base ourselves on automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles, such as, for example, when statistical analysis or market studies that allow us to improve our services and technology.
In any case, in order for the processing of your personal data to be carried out with adequate guarantees, in these cases, we will limit ourselves to use, exclusively, those specific and essential data for the preparation of the profile and, in no case, all those that, thanks to your consent, we could had.
Likewise, we inform you that such treatment based on an automated processing will not, in any case, harm you, nor suppose the disclosure, exposure, alteration or manipulation of your personal data, and that its main consequences will be sending emails personalized according to the circumstances and needs for which you could have given your consent according to point 3 above.
Which technical and organizational measures does INDIDESK Apply in order to process my personal data?
INDIDESK has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data processed and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. In particular, measures have been adopted that seek to achieve the basic objectives in terms of security, such as confidentiality (understood as the limitation of access to information by unauthorized persons), integrity (understood as the maintenance of reliable information and with quality) and availability (understood as the guarantee of access to the information system by the request of an authorized user).
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Why does INDIDESK need to process my personal data?
In case we process your data to manage the provision of those services you have contracted through our web platform, we will rely on the execution of the contract that we maintained with you as the enabling title.
Am I obligated to authorize the processing of my personal data?
As long as you wish to contact us or make use of our products and / or services for the purposes described above, it is necessary that we process your personal data. Consequently, your refusal to provide us with them will make it impossible for us to contact you, manage the contracting of the products or provide the services in question.
WHO WE SHARE YOU PERSONAL DATA WITH
Who can INDIDESK share my personal data with?
We will not transfer your personal data to anyone, unless we are bound by a law or that you have previously authorized it expressly.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in order to provide the services to which we refer previously or send you the communications you require from us, we may need to share your personal information with some of our external collaborators, such as outsourcing services providers, payment systems and providers, providers of logistic and / or computer services such as website hosting, data analysis, conducting opinion surveys, the provision of infrastructure, and other similar services.
Will my personal data transferred to third countries?
We could transfer your personal data to specific providers located in countries outside the European Union, and, for those purposes, we will transfer your personal data with the required security, being our providers (i) inside the framework of Privacy Shield; or (ii) in case they are not in the EEUU, ensuring the transference through standard contractual clauses approved by the Commission
Additionally, in the case that, in order to comply with the purposes set forth in section 3, we need to communicate them to offices of the INDIDESK network located in third countries on which there may not be a decision to adapt the Commission regarding the level of protection conferred by its personal data protection regulations.
What happens with links to third parties services providers sites included in the web of INDIDESK?
This Web may contain links to other web pages or social forums that may be of interest to users. INDIDESK assumes no responsibility for these links, without any guarantee in compliance with appropriate privacy policies, so the user accesses under his / her sole responsibility the content of the referred web pages, under the conditions of use set on them.
WHICH RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Which rights do I have in relation to the personal data that I have provided INDIDESK with?
We remind you that, at any time, you can exercise the following rights regarding your personal data:
- a) Access. You have the right to access your information to know what specific personal data we are processing.
- b) Rectification. In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify the inaccurate personal data that we are processing.
- c) Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of personal data that you do not want us to continue processing.
- d) Opposition. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, in which case we will keep them blocked for the period described in point 4 above.
- e) Limitation of processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data to those specific purposes you wish us to process.
- f) Portability. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive personal data that you have given us, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to be passed on to another person responsible for processing other than INDIDESK.
To exercise any of them, you must send a written communication to INDIDESK, attaching a copy of your ID / passport. You can send such communication (a) by mail to our attention and the address indicated in the first section of this document, or (b) by sending an email to the following address: rgdp@indidesk.
Do I have a right to cancel any express consent that I could have given for the processing of my personal data?
Yes, at any time, you can withdraw the consent you have given us without affecting the legality of the processing. To do this, you only have to complete a communication by following any of the two methods described in the previous section.
What can I do in case I do not agree with the processing of my personal data by INDIDESK? Can I lodge any kind of complaint?
If you are not satisfied or you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact us through the email address rgdp@indidesk. You can also file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).